Built in 1865 this Grade II-listed Victorian masterpiece was one of the greatest of the City’s banking halls. The elegant interior has been completely restored. The Main Hall, with its Corinthian marble columns and crystal chandeliers, provides a glittering backdrop for receptions and dinners, as well as meetings and conferences. The adjacent Garden Room can be used as a reception area before the Main Hall ‘reveal’, but is also a versatile space in its own right. It overlooks the secluded courtyard garden, one of the hall’s most popular features for summer entertaining such as garden parties, barbecues and weddings, and a rarity in this part of town.
Web Design Agency - Webheads