Theatre at Alexandra Palace – N22
Originally opened in 1875, it was a place of spectacle and delight. By the turn of the 20th century it had been turned into a cinema, then propositioned as a BBC props store before being all but abandoned within the Palace walls. Following a £26.7 million restoration, the largest investment in Alexandra Palace in a generation, both the Theatre and East Court entrance have been brought back to life.
Web Design Agency - Webheads